Monday, June 20, 2011

Tonto Rim

It has been a very long time I know... Life just seems too busy for me to keep up.  So this is me catching up!

We were able to make a quick decision to go visit my parents and Lori in one. Lori has been working at a camp in Payson, Arizona called Tonto Rim. It was really fun to be able to just get away for a couple of days and see her world. Once we got up to her camp we realized we did not have very good cell service so it really was very nice to just take a break from technology also.

We also got to bunk in the same room as my parents. Every time we get the opportunity to see them I try and take advantage of it (since our moments together don't happen as often as the normal American family).

Lori drove us around on her golf cart as she was checking up on her recreation staff. We also got to hang out with the camp directors daughter Nora for most of the day. 
This sign was full of all the different activities to do at the camp. Lori is the Recreation Director and so she is in charge of all the fun and games. What a fun job huh?
Showing off our guest bracelets.
Family picture :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment