Sunday, September 11, 2011

Devils Den Family Afternoon

Yesterday (Saturday) we decided to have a fun family day and head to Devils Den. Jon and Marisa have always talked about Devils Den and how their kids love it, so I was excited to get to experience it for the first time. Jen, Ben, Michael and I all drove together and met up with the Foltz.

We have been here in Arkansas for a little over a month yet it still has not set in that this is now our new home. I have always felt like I needed to spend as much time and enjoy the time I get with my family because each time we get to spend together feels so short. Now that we are living here I still tend to feel like that. Sometimes when I have had a hard day I will call Marisa ask her if I can come over and get time with the kids because they always seem to brighten up my day. Anyways I just went on a tangent...

Hayley excitedly ran to her Aunt Jenny as soon as we got there. Love her cute face.

It has been so fun to watch baby Nathan grow just in the month we have been here. He sits up on his own now and he is eating baby food now. Such a big boy!

Hayley loves her Aunt Jenny. Anytime we hang out these girls are two peas in a pod. 

Michael loves Nathan. He use to make fun of me how much I talked about Nathan and how he always smells so good. Just the other day on our way home from the Foltz he told me that he really does smell so good.

This is my favorite picture I took all day. Love both of these guys so much. 

Can't get enough of her big blue eyes. 

Proud & happy mama with her baby Nathan. 

Chubby cheeks. :-)

Collin and Summer were off playing most of the time but when they came back over to us I asked Collin what he was doing and he told me he was "fish hunting".


No comments:

Post a Comment