Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Empowering Weekend

We just had an incredible weekend (two weekends ago). We have hope for our future. We are so excited about where God has been stirring out hearts. We are energized to be able to have the opportunity to pursue ministry together as a married couple. We are eager to use the gifts God has placed in each of our hearts.

This weekend was about just that and a lot more.

Jeremiah 1:5-8
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
 “Alas, Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.” But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.  Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.





2 comments:

  1. Michael and Bethany,
    We are so excited for both of you and this new adventure the Lord is leading you on. We look forward to being a part of that adventure in so many ways but especially being able to be a part of your support team. We love you so much and are so blessed to have you as our children and be able to watch you grow in your faith individually and as a married couple. It's been amazing to see the lord's hand at work in your relationship over the years and we pray that the Lord would continue to bless both of you and your ministry. Bethany, we knew when Michael would come home from school and talk about you that you were very special to him. Then we realized that most of the songs he had written were most likely about you. Thank you for loving our son, we love you and are blessed to have you in our lives. P.S I like the design on your blog site:O)

    Love you,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this blog looks AWESOME!!!! The pictures are so cool! Someone is good at photography (Michael cough)!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete